5.19.2011

More family adventures...

So in light of everything that we are taking on, I'm not sure how I could manage remodeling a home, packing, moving and finishing odd projects around our current home as well as helping my hubby with his business, raise a toddler and keep up on Lovefeast. So unfortunately Lovefeast will be on vacation until August 1st! But the end result of all this craziness will be (hopefully will be) just what this little family needs, MORE ROOM! We are remodeling a 2700 sq ft home from the 1960's. And boy is it 60's... Pink bathroom, brown kitchen, brown carpet, all that fun stuff... Now its gone! I tell you what, using a sledgehammer to rip through walls sure can be a stress reliever. Apparently my hubby thought it was cute (why?, I don't know) and was taking pictures and I didn't know it. Whatever. So the brown house (the name my son has given it), yes oh so brown house is pretty much gutted. I think I have my paint colors picked out, cabinets, flooring and all that. Just need to figure out all the appliances and if I can find a farmhouse sink to fit in the budget. I doubt it but I am gonna try REAL hard. That's the jist of the project and what we have been doing. I will post more pics soon. If you have any ideas or fun decorating websites please share!! Love to you all...

1 comment:

  1. just found you on giveaway corner, very excited to find a Christian artist in GP :) good luck on the remodel, and I can't wait to check out your etsy when your off vacation!

    ReplyDelete