4.20.2011

Oh my goodness... Its been too long since I have been able to sit down and actually spend some quality time with my blog. I'm not complaining since the lack of time translates into my wonderful hubby staying busy with his work as a contractor, I thank the Lord everyday for this blessing... :) 

I'm happy to announce that there will be some fun stuff happening soon!! Hopefully I can get it up for you, shooting for about next Wednesday but we will see. You won't want to miss out on this!! Too many great things to list out now, but don't worry soon enough they will be up for your little eyes to feast on. So keeping following and spread the word... The more you spread the more chances to have to win. (Oops I kinda let the cat out of the bag,  quick stuff her back in just for another week.) Eeeek so excited, I can't contain myself :) Can you tell???


This is the little man that keeps me so busy. But he will only be little once, so I try to savor every minute of it.
He's my sunshine. :)

This little face was captured by the great Mikell @ Mikellouise Photography
Oh how we love her, she's a Foo Fighter lovin' redhead who is full of moxie...

1 comment: