2.23.2011

Ahhh... I finally did it!!~

Well I finally took the plunge. I see so many people doing what they love and I don't know why I have been so nervous to do the same. I love to make things, and think of new creative ways to do things. So I actually opened my Etsy shop and posted my first item for sale! Hopefully in the next week I can add more once more of my material comes in. I can't wait till it gets here! I will be able to do so much with it. My wheels are just turning with all the fun stuff that can be done...


I love the feeling of finishing a project and it turning out the way you had envisioned. I know so many times I have been disappointed in the turn out. I know I am a perfectionist and I expect myself to do it the way I vision it the first time but I am learning through trial and error that I can't be perfect and stop trying to be. I guess to many this wouldn't seem like a big deal but to me it seems like I have funny climbed that mountain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment